Official Coleman T-Shirt

 He asked me about myself and proceeded with asking a very simple coding question. I wrote different approaches for it. Then he started asking me about technical domains(cloud,aws,ML,Big data….) if i know about them or not. Obviously i didn’t . Not one out of any . I was even more nervous after every question i didn’t answer. The thought of forgetting to shake his hand at starting haunted me entire interview. Clearly not knowing the answers to rest of the question didn’t help either. He then proceeded to explain why i should start learning those different domains for next 10 minutes. Interview ended. This time i did shake his hand.

Official Coleman T-Shirt

I felt so ashamed of myself that when i left the room, wanted to go back and ask why was my interview so bad and things i need to improve so that it will help in future. But i felt they were probably laughing inside that why do these people even bother to give interview. Fast forward 5 days, Just a day before my flight home to Dehradun from Chennai. They announce the result, Didn’t even want to open the document, but opened it with no hope. My name was 4th on the list. Didn’t believe it . Next minute i get a message in college group, then the mail from HR of TCS. I replied her back asking if they had mistakenly put my name , she confirmed my name. That feeling can’t be described, didn’t know if i should be happy that i got selected or sad that the interviewer took pity on me and selected me or angry that i had already booked 17k worth non refundable flight. I joined as an intern and everything went great. Great mentors, great HR.

Buy this shirt:  https://trendteeapparel.com/product/official-coleman-t-shirt/

Home:  Trendteesapparel - Trendteesapparel- Top T-Shirt Online In The US

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hey Hey Hey Hey Kansas City Hoodie

Official Starter Ottawa Senators Team Logo Graphic Established 1991 T-Shirt

Atlanta Braves God First Family Second Then Baseball Fan Signatures 2024 Hoodie