No Place Like Home T-Shirt

 During this waiting period, I attended an interview in a private road construction company that had done thousands of kilometers of highway jobs all over the country. They needed engineers to supervise, coordinate, and monitor and manage their road construction projects all over the country, in out-of-the-way places, travel a lot on dusty and bad roads in Jeeps, live in tents or sheds improvised at site, enjoy no holidays, work 12 hours from dawn to dusk braving sun and rain and bad weather, dust, and other difficult site conditions. The pay and other perks were good (almost twice the market rates for other civil engineering jobs) as otherwise no one would apply. Enough leave was offered between projects but not during the duration of the project.

No Place Like Home T-Shirt

I had applied and was invited to attend the interview. It started with a group discussion. I aced it as I was good at English. Most others could not express themselves properly. Most of us were fresh graduates but there were a few senior people with 3 to 5 years of experience already and they were the main competitors for me. After the group discussion I was shortlisted for the final interview with a senior executive of the company. He noticed my innocent, scholarly and studious face, smiled at my smooth talk in good English, pretended to be impressed with my mark lists, and several commendation certificates given by my professors, and my certificates about extra curricular activities, but was sure I would not fit in for a job like this. They needed some tough guys, to manage subcontractors and laborers, and not bookish scholars good in Bending Moment and Shear forces and talking great English at those difficult project sites.

Buy this shirt:  https://trendteeapparel.com/product/no-place-like-home-t-shirt/

Home:  Trendteesapparel - Trendteesapparel- Top T-Shirt Online In The US

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hey Hey Hey Hey Kansas City Hoodie

Official Starter Ottawa Senators Team Logo Graphic Established 1991 T-Shirt

Atlanta Braves God First Family Second Then Baseball Fan Signatures 2024 Hoodie