Broken Planet Off The Grid T-Shirt

 Not ignored, but insulted. My husband had always hated my cheap/fall apart “Payless” purses/wallets and I’d justify them saying they were cheap and easily replaceable and he’d say quality matters and it’s worth it in the Broken Planet Off The Grid T-Shirt in addition I really love this long run… When I was about 8 months pregnant he took me into an expensive store determined to buy me a Dooney Bourke purse and wallet. My husband was in law enforcement and outside of work would typically wear jeans, a colored t-shirt with a Hawaiian shirt over it to hide his weapon. I finally found one that I liked and I modeled it for my husband asking him his thoughts. The clerk blurted “You’re asking HIM when he’s dressed liked THAT?!” I was so angry. How dare anyone insult my wonderful husband. We walked out and I searched the mall for another purse and wouldn’t you know it, there weren’t any I liked other than that first one. We go back into the store and I’m upset and he’s telling me it’s no big deal and an older sales lady asked if she could be of assistance. I explained what happened and she ensured I didn’t see that other woman again. It’s been over 24 years and that purse still looks brand new.

Broken Planet Off The Grid T-Shirt

Yes, my wife and I had planned and saved for a substantial purchase of furniture. We knew that the Broken Planet Off The Grid T-Shirt in addition I really love this style we were looking for could be found in a small but very active and wonderful town about 80 miles away. This is a very casual town with lots of ranchers, tourists and locals. Dress there is always casual, and in the Texas summer, shorts are the norm. We got to the store we thought would be our best bet. There were only two other people in the large store. As for employees, there was a sales clerk and the manager. They were involved in a conversation that was clearly casual and not business related in any way – it was a gab fest. We looked around and couldn’t find any of the things we had seen the last time we were there. I went over to the ladies, who were still making chitchat, and waited for their attention. They couldn’t help but see me there,not four feet away. After a couple of minutes, I said “excuse me, please.” The manager looked at me , then did a very obvious head to feet appraisal and waved me off saying they would be with us when they finished talking. I turned and went to my wife and said we were checking elsewhere and NEVER buying another thing from this store. A few stores down we went into a fantastic ( but pricey) place. We were greeted like close friends. We told them of some of the items we were looking for. They specialized in custom work and put a designer with us. We left there having ordered AND having paid for; a custom steel ornate king size bed, a 10’X4’ custom dining room table with eight custom designed dining chairs. (When created, our items were delivered without any problems.) On the day we placed the order, on our way back to the car I stopped in to the first store. The sales clerk was closer to the door; I asked to see the owner and was told he was not in on Saturdays. I said “well, that explains what happened earlier” and then said I wanted to see the manager. The clerk asked what I wanted. I told her I had told her I wanted the manager- do I need to start screaming for her?? She went to get the manager and both ladies returned. The manager greeted me with “I see you have returned.” I pulled out my sales receipt, showing a very steep total on it and paid in full circled. She looked at it and said that it wasn’t from their store. Exactly my point! It could have been from your store, if the two of you not been more interested in how we were dressed -when in fact we looked like the majority of people in town, and hadn’t been more interested in a hen party than helping customers. I told her that we would be back in town in a couple of weeks to sign off on the design plans from the other store, and that I would be by to speak with the owner. When we went back, the store was locked with “out of business “ signs in the windows.

Buy this shirt:  https://trendteeapparel.com/product/broken-planet-off-the-grid-t-shirt/

Home:  Trendteesapparel - Trendteesapparel- Top T-Shirt Online In The US

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Hey Hey Hey Hey Kansas City Hoodie

Official Starter Ottawa Senators Team Logo Graphic Established 1991 T-Shirt

Atlanta Braves God First Family Second Then Baseball Fan Signatures 2024 Hoodie